The Community Manager maintains the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and attitude towards all residents, suppliers and employees.
He (or she) will be required to educate residents and suppliers on The Myriad Dubai’s community guidelines and etiquette when required. He will be responsible for the efficient running of the establishment so that it meets the needs of residents and guests. This includes ensuring standards of cleanliness and maintenance are upheld, budgets are controlled, and any problems are quickly rectified. Also, his duty is to ensure that the teams of staff are well trained and managed.
The Community Manager will coordinate with the Security department regarding the security and safety of accommodation facilities and team members. His duty is to supervise housekeeping attendants to ensure that all cleaning and maintenance is carried out to the highest standards at all times, and inspect the accommodation to ensure that hygiene and health and safety regulations are met, carries out risk assessments as necessary.
His duties include leading, mentoring/developing, supporting recruitment and team conflict management. He will be in charge of setting Key Result Areas (KRA’s) for direct reports and conduct performance appraisal.
- University Degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within the student accommodation sector.
- Must be fully competent in business software’s.
- Must have a high degree of fluency in spoken and written English, a pleasant telephone manner and the ability to prioritize work.
- Excellent organisational skills in conjunction with resilience and tenacity, when things go wrong
- Good problem-solving skills
- Solid team worker to engage with other departments and work with other teams in a collaborative and constructive way to ensure successful delivery
- Excellent interpersonal skills to engage with members and new potential clients
- Have a can-do attitude and be willing to get hands dirty
- Advanced communication skills (including verbal, written, negotiation and listening)
- Proven examples of creativity and agility to work in a fast pace and innovative environment accompanied with commercial acumen
- Salary 15.000 AED (around 4.000$)
- Work permit
- Flight ticket
NOTE: Housing is NOT provided
Joining date: June / July 2020